In this course, you will learn how to utilize TypeScript’s sophisticated type system efficiently to make your code more maintainable and readable. You will learn how to create types using different features in TypeScript and understand when each of the features is useful. You will understand how and why different types are compatible.
You will learn to create reusable types that can be used in many situations reducing the code you need to write to produce flexible and strongly-typed code.
You will understand TypeScript's standard mapped and conditional types and learn how to create your own powerful utility types.
You will learn how to create types for immutable data structures.
You will gain a deep understanding of the TypeScript compiler options and use TypeScript with Babel, ESLint, and Webpack to produce a high quality codebase.
TypeScript is one of the most loved languages at the moment and a must-know language that will serve you well for years to come.
- 76 interactive tutorial style lessons.
- Questions throughout each lesson force you to think deeply about every topic.
- Integration with online editor for experimenting with TypeScript code.
- Quizzes in each chapter to reinforce knowledge.
- Primitive and Special Types
- Type Aliases and Interfaces
- Classes and Inheritance
- Generics and Overloads
- Union and Intersection Types
- Type Guards and Type Narrowing
- Querying Types and Mapped Types
- Conditional Types
- tsconfig and Compiler Options
- Webpack, ESLint and Babel Integration